Steward’s Pocket Reference & Diary
By UCS, Inc.
This handy pocket-sized reference booklet is packed with vital information and tools important to every steward. Included are quick references for:
- Weingarten Rights
- FMLA and ADA
- Duty of Fair Representation
- Interviewing basics
- Past Practice elements
- Steward’s Ten Commandments
- A year’s worth of handy steward tips
- Important dates in labor history
- Vital labor quotations worth repeating
- Factsheets for recording info on possible grievances
- Plenty of space for notetaking
- A section for coworker contacts
In all, you get 130 tight pages of essential information and inspiration, leatherette-bound and sturdy enough to withstand repeated daily use. Carry this compact booklet with you whenever you’re on the job and you’ll be well-prepared for anything your employer – or coworkers – can throw at you. Inexpensive, and discounts for quantity: get one for every steward! 130 pages paperback / sturdy leatherette cover
Inquire about discounts for multiple copies and about imprinting your union name on 100 copies or more.
Published by UCS, Inc.
Required fields are marked with a star (*). Click the 'Add To Cart' or 'Add To Wish List' button at the bottom of this form to proceed.